ImageJ Plugins developed at the LMB Freiburg
- 10.10.2007: Speedups when reading RGB color images, and try to free memory asap.
- 14.08.2007: Several smaller bugfixes, should handle more datatypes.
- 02.07.2007: Initial revision of the publicly available version of the netcdf-plugin.
The plugins are released under terms of the LGPL. In case you
have questions about details of this licensing, please feel free
to contact us via email. See bottom of this page for contact.
plugins tested with Version 1.38 and newer.
at least Version 1.4 (for NetCDF Java Library).
Unidata NetCDF (website
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/) is a common data
format for scientific data. Amongst other features, NetCDF files can
store multi-dimensional data of arbitrary types. The plugin uses
the NetCDF Java Library
for reading and writing NetCDF files.
Download the file to your ImageJ/plugins/ folder. Delete all older versions,
to be sure you have installed only one version at a time. Date is year.month.day:
- NetCDF_.jar (Version from 07.12.12, uses netcdf-2.2.22)
- NetCDF_.jar (Version from 07.10.10, uses netcdf-2.2.22)
- NetCDF_.jar (Version from 07.08.14, uses netcdf-2.2.22)
- NetCDF_.jar (Version from 07.07.02, uses netcdf-2.2.20)
- Color images of type != byte will be read, but cropped to 8bit. No
intelligence is used when original values larger 255 are found.
Contact, Bug reports and questions
Contact us via email at